Murat Hamurcu who had been detained twice and gave his statement before, detained again in Zonguldak. He was forced to sign a pre-written statement. After refusing to sign it, his wife with a 10-month baby were detained.
Police officers forced Murat Hamurcu to be a slanderer by holding his family in custody. Police officers even threatened him with raping his wife.
According to witness and victim statements, police officers listed below committed torture crimes in Zonguldak.
- Şükrü – Lieutenant
- Fatih Demirtaş – Police Officer
- Naci Kılıç – Police Officer- nicknamed Battal
- Necdet Aycı – Police Officer- nicknamed Emin
- Bekir Yılmaz – Police Officer- nicknamed Hasan
Officials in charge:
- Hüsnü Hakan Yağız – Chief Prosecutor
- Ahmet Metin Turanlı – Chief of Zonguldak Provincial Police Department
- Osman Ak – Ex-Chief of Zonguldal Provincial Police Department